Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tropical paradise

Kaden and I ventured off to Puerto Vallarta for a fun filled week with my parents. M had to work (sad he could not come too), so I am trying my best to enjoy the tropical paradise.
I did not finish this post while on vacation. I am back home safe and sound. It was a whirlwind coming home (next post). Thankful that I was able to spend at least an hour each day at the spa. The picture below of the spa is a bit dark because of the low lighting. Kaden did very well which I am very proud. If any moms need pointers on traveling with baby/toddler I will answer any! He is a pro on an airplane and has been on 10 different airplane rides.
Back to tropical paradise... Puerto Vallarta has lots of relaxation to offer. We stayed at Paradise Village (my parents are owners there), and you will find everything you need. If you want a trip that is not touristy and has lots of culture then this is your place. Below is a picture of the Mexican fiesta night. It was worth the $38 for all the food, drinks, and show. Since this was my third time to Puerto and I have done all of the tours that I could possibly want so we went shopping! Now it's back to being home. K and I adjusted to pacific standard time very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment