Monday, July 30, 2012

Organization?!

Every home has a junk drawer but since we moved to our home (almost 2 years ago, YIKES) my office is a disaster. I tell myself that I will work on it daily so that I can tackle the beast. It currently is an office/craft room. I wish I had a room just for all my crafts and another room that was dedicated to office! Since I don't have that in this home (next house will totally be bigger) then I must have a combination I will call it Craffice (craft office... Get it?!)! Where do I begin? I can sort through all documents that I think may be essential. I don't want someone, not going to mention the names come and audit me. The key thing is to have everything in order and labeled. This is exhausting just thinking about it. I have found great organization tips on pinterest and I think the craffice has to be larger to accommodate everything. Any good tips for a rather small space? Currently I have two bookcases, a desk, file cabinet and lots of Scrapbooking supplies that need to be in boxes or something pretty. Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment