Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Daily Walk

This is a tough blog post to write but in my heart I know that many have faced a similar situation and can offer advice and/or continued prayer. In various blog posts I have written about Bible Study Fellowship (BSF). During September to May when BSF is in session I am diligent about daily reading from my bible and having a consistent daily walk with the Lord. I have been on vacation for the majority of the month of June and the month of July has also brought a few trips. I know that I should not blame being on vacation as a reason why I am not doing my part.

Different obstacles have come my way because the enemy attacks when we are vulnerable. I know that I am not the only one battling this out. What do you do to stay on track and have a consistent daily walk?

No comments:

Post a Comment