Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY Staudt style!

One of our goals for 2012 was to get organized, our garage that is. Part of the plan was to epoxy the garage floor and have a custom made work bench, compliments of our grandad! Since we are busy bees everything from the garage had to come inside the house :( This part I dreaded because you can never be too sure with spiders. Oh my I don't even like thinking about them let alone seeing one, blah! This epoxy stuff is not any ordinary project it includes an instructional DVD! Yes you read that correctly a DVD! My hubby watched it and was ready for the first big steps. The whole garage had to be swept, easy I think?! Then apply the degreaser on any and all spots. It would lift it up then spray the entire garage with water and squeegee it for all excess water. Whew, so those are the first few steps. Next post will include the final product. The organization of each box is coming along slowly since I'm writing out what is in each box and numbering the boxes. Pictures will be included in the next blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment