Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

Tomorrow we celebrate Father's Day. It is M's second fathers day and this year K is extra attached to him. K and M share a special bond for cars! It is adorable to see M & K interact with each other and see their faces lite up with excitement when they see sports cars. I can see it now... race car driving school, joy rides in a sports car, being a part of some club (for NSX- M's dream car). K is blessed to have a great dada and an awesome heavenly father.

I am thankful for my dad and everything he has done and currently does for me and everyone else.

Happy fathers day to my heavenly father because he deserves the praise to, not just on this holiday but everyday!!!

Love you Matt for being a great daddy to K. Even though he can't say I love you dada but he shows you with his giant hugs and kisses. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment