Thursday, February 6, 2014

Accent pieces for kiddie room

The blog post about my son's room being almost done well it is 98% complete. Everyone is wondering what is left?! In my opinion a home is never complete there can always be something to add and accent. Those are my thoughts and I sure hope others think the same way. No, it's not my excuse to go shopping, but hey a girl can dream. I am blessed to have a wonderful hubby that let's me buy to my heart's desire (within reason of course). So here it is....


The black out drapes are from Ikea (they sure come in handy). I purchased the red buoy from Hobby Lobby (next to the "treasure box." We paid a visit to one of my favorite malls- South Coast Plaza and I could not resist the rug from Land of Nod!!! It fit perfect and I love how it pops. 


Welcome Aboard clock! This was a cute find down in Newport Beach. 


And I cannot forget this! I need to spruce up his name. Currently it is an espresso color and I am going towards a washed out red color. Using this as inspiration- 


I love the look of this boat so I will try and make the letters look like this blue. It's possible right? Maybe another thought on color(s)? 

3 comments:

  1. I just bought some letters for my sons reading nook. How did you hang yours on the wall? Mine don't have picture hooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clarissa these letters have an opening for each to hang on a nail. Maybe attaching a bracket to each letter?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete