Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pearly Whites

Every new parent is excited to see a new tooth come in on their precious baby. It was cute when K had his first teeth. Now the molars are coming in and it seems to be a very long process! Poor thing he has two bottom molars coming in at the same time. So, I started typing this blog early this morning and took a break to get other things done around the house (dishes and cleaning my closet). I checked K's mouth and his top molars already came through. Poor guy 4 molars at one time! He is a trooper through all of it and has his moments but nothing too bad.

I tried to take a picture of his very swollen gums but he refused so I quickly snapped a photo of his current 7 visible teeth. When will the bottom ones come in? That is the big question?! Currently he is not eating well and it concerns me so we will take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment