Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Perfect model

Matt and I ventured to some local model homes in need of some inspiration for decor. We know that we need to add crown molding and wood shutters but what we found was stunning and I cannot wait to add some touches to our home. It may take us a while to get it to what we want but anything is possible and the options are endless. I have found that I am drawn to various shades of grey with bursts of color. Who would have thought wallpaper was still in? Our current home is not going to be our permanent home so sprucing it up for the next owners is essential to selling the house at the right price. These are some photos that I took at a few of the model homes....
Upstairs family room/loft, there are dual desks with plenty of cabinets for movies and toys!
The master bedroom!! The wallpaper is beautiful and the headboard adds a nice touch.
I can totally see myself in this office! The simplicity is stunning. 
This is classy and want this in our next home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment