Friday, July 18, 2014

Getaway at the Spa

I treated myself to a day at the spa. I purchased a package for the South Coast Winery Grapeseed Spa. It was pure bliss!!! If you have not been this is a great spa and it is not very far.
The entrance to the spa

Women's lockers (no keys necessary)

One of the many outdoor seating areas

The beautiful pool, I arrived at 9am and it was peaceful

Getting some much needed vitamin D


Yes I had to take a selfie


Spotless showers and plenty of space

The sauna, I was too afraid of the heat so I did not go in

Steam room, still scared of the heat so I opted out

Ice cold wash cloths, I may have used a couple

Jacuzzi all to myself. I read my book and enjoyed this private area.

Cannot forget the workout room. I had to add a one hour workout!

Looking pretty sweaty but totally worth it. The gym all to myself.

I ordered a delicious lunch poolside. The servers were prompt and friendly.

Enjoying some bubbly while I got my pedicure.


Looking refreshed after 7 hours at the spa,  I can come here weekly?

Beautiful blue skies!!


So if you are in need of mini getaway, girls day, or a romantic weekend then this is your place. Hands down a perfect day and located in Temecula Wine Country. Need more information, do not hesitate to ask.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that looks amazing. I was just talking my girlfriends about a mini getaway ...this would be great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer it is an awesome time. Spa services are a little pricey but worth it.

      Delete
  2. 7 hours at the spa?!?! WOW! sounds heavenly <3 Glad you were able to feel refreshed :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pure bliss Clarissa. Every once in a while it is a must.

      Delete