Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Studying...

I am a student of God's word and I am excited to have completed another study with Bible Study Fellowship! This year we studied Acts and the Apostles and I have learned so MUCH! Looking forward to next years study of Genesis. It is a blessing to see how God works in your life and the many ways to apply what you have learned. This year was difficult with life in general. I am still trying to get the hang of being a mom, full time stay at home, and everything that goes along with that. With the passing of my grandma in February I have found key verses that have helped me. Studying the word has rooted me and in turn given me strength and words to help others. Would you like to be a part of a life changing study? Being a student of God's word and growing to be more like him sets us apart and we can be a light in a very dark place! Check out BSF International and join me for the study of Genesis in the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment