Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happiness is...

I took a few minutes to reflect on the many moments of happiness!
Happiness is:
*having a Savior that loves me no matter what. He reminds me that I need to stop and look at the bigger picture and point others to Him.
*having a loving husband that provides and having a career so that I can be a stay at home mommy. He is generous, caring, loving, and an awesome daddy!
*having an adorable little boy that I can spend everyday with. He is a glimpse of God's awesome work. I am proud and happy that I get some extra snuggle time with him when he is nursing. Yes, even at 14 months old!
*having parents, family, friends, and a church family that I can surround myself! They lift up your spirits, encourage, guide, cry with you, and burst out laughing in the funny moments.

Beyond blessed and thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment