Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jesus loves the little children

On Friday Kaden and I had the pleasure to head over to Loma Linda Hospital (Murrieta) to have lunch with Matt. He works there once-twice per week. As we approached the entrance I wanted to snap a few photos of Kaden with the Jesus statue. He was very hesitant and would not go near Jesus. I kept telling K "touch Jesus' knee" but he refused.

Matt and I knew from the very moment that we were having a baby that it was important to raise our child in a home that knew about our Savior Jesus Christ. We love to sing to K, especially Jesus loves the little children, This little light of mine, and Jesus is the rock of my salvation. I have made a decision to switch from BSF Monday nights to BSF Tuesday mornings so that I can take K to BSF. I can't wait for September to be here so that I can take him to his class and he will tell me all that he learned. While Jesus was preaching to a the crowd of people in his ministry, the children came to him. The disciples didn't want the children to bother Jesus but our loving Jesus welcomed the children by saying "let the children come to me" Matthew 19:14. We too must be like children and come to Jesus! Will you take that step of faith? Jesus loves you and will always be there for you. We are sharing Christ's love to our son and we are eager to share it with others too. If you are interested in Bible Study Fellowship, check out their website on www.bsfinternational.org They have classes around the world for men, women, young adults, and children. I encourage you to join me in September for the study of Genesis!

No comments:

Post a Comment