Friday, May 25, 2012

Find it on Pinterest

I think maybe half of the people I know have a good understanding of Pinterest. If you enjoy do it yourself (DIY), crafts, food, decorating, fashion, and health then Pinterest is your addiction. I heard about Pinterest a year ago and took the plunge about 7 months ago. It is like a pin board that you gather tips, how to, and just about anything your little heart desires. People post and you can re-pin their creation. I have found tons of ideas for birthday parties and holidays and not to mention the limitless amounts of delicious recipes from appetizers to desserts and drinks. I have made a scrumptious chicken tortilla soup in the crock pot, organization, and Scrapbooking all from Pinterest. If you have not joined I urge you to give it a try and I am sure you will be addicted. Who knows you might get ideas for your future wedding or home, it is a one stop place to get it all!!!

The picture below is a creation that I will be making for a bridal shower I am throwing. More pictures and a blog to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment