Thursday, May 24, 2012

First time.....

I am still in shock that yesterday was our first time going to the movies since Kaden was born! I think it has been 18 months or more since we stepped foot into a movie theater. Our day was filled with lots of fun! All three of us went to the Nordstrom Sale (can't miss these), and had lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe (another K's favorite). My family picked up K from the mall so that we could watch a movie...much needed!! I picked out a non chick flick because my hubby already has to put up with my shows that I have on the DVR and quite frankly I think he has had enough of 16 and pregnant and My big fat gypsy wedding! I picked the movie the Avengers. I have to give it two thumbs up for action and the story line was good. I especially loved seeing the Shawarma restaurant in the background and Tony Stark wanting to eat Shawarma! If you are looking for a date night recommendation then this is it... The Avengers followed by some scrumptious chicken Shawarma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment