Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hope every momma had a wonderful day! I spent a quiet day at home with my little guy. I have been having gallbladder pain so I relaxed most of the day. My parents and sisters came over and brought In-n-Out for lunch! Another Kaden favorite "French fries!" Kaden (with help from daddy) selected a card and a gift certificate to one of our places to eat which is Olive Garden. My mom lovingly got me a Nordstrom gift card and I can't wait to find something new at their Anniversary Sale this month.
I was able to go shopping and got myself a mother's day gift on Friday. I was blessed to have an entire day of shopping, food, and fun with my friend Adrianne. I have been on a search for a pair of wedges. I finally found them and impressed with my new Franco Sarto black wedges (since my BP pair have a cute little rattle sound in one of the heels). Lunch and shopping at Nordstrom was much needed without our kiddos.
On Saturday I became new! A stunning new haircut!!! After my makeover I had lunch with Natalie and baby B. Simple Simons is always a must!!! I have to say I had an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment