Thursday, May 17, 2012

He is not a baby

Today I truly realized that we now have a toddler! I have been trying to come to terms with the fact that he is not a baby and growing up so fast. Kaden and I went to lunch and celebrated a belated Mother's Day lunch. I took advantage of using my Olive Garden gift card. He sat in a booster seat, all by himself and was a good boy for the majority of the time. Sitting still for a long period is a struggle at restaurants. He wants to explore the restaurant and chat with people. He did eat all of his broccoli which is great since eating veggies can be tough for this boy.

At dinner today he used his spoon to feed himself. It wasn't a meal that he enjoyed but attempted and was successful to get food into his mouth! Horray for giant steps (they are giant to me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment