Thursday, May 3, 2012

Confession of a Shopaholic?!

I have to admit that I have read every single Shopaholic book by Sophie Kinsella. With that said I might have a tiny bit of shopaholic syndrome. Not only did I subject myself to standing in a huge line to wait for the grand opening of the Nordstrom Rack in Temecula, Kaden had to wait. Poor little guy he had to wait over 25 minutes for us to finally get into the store. All in all it was a fun experience! He took a nap while the fiasco (organized chaos) was happening inside the store. I bought a pair of new sandals (which look similar to those that are at Target), two dresses, a pair of board shorts for K, a small backpack for K, an adorable pair of Havaianas for K, and a pair of sandals for Matt. Thank goodness I was able to make these purchases because when I returned all of these items were gone and not replenished.

No comments:

Post a Comment