Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Picture Perfect Baby Shower

Two weeks ago I attended a stunning baby shower. Everything was perfect! I think it needs to go into a magazine because it was beautiful. My friend lives in a gorgeous home and she recently did some work to the inside and the backyard. I believe a picture speaks for itself....

Paper source chevron print served as the runner on each table. Beautiful!

Perfect day for a baby shower

Yes those are gold painted little animals

The patio furniture was one of my favorites. Can I pull up a truck and borrow these?

A hammock in the back to relax in after a long day

Sunny yellow loungers

All of the greenery!!

Gold, Silver and Bronze for one of the baby games. So smart and beyond cute!

4 comments:

  1. Aren't they adorable? Super clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trophies!!! Totally pinning and stealing this idea for the next baby shower someone has!

    http://polkadottedbluejay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elise I too cannot wait to make them for the next shower I put together.

      Delete