Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Washi Tape

 I am behind the times here when I reveal that I bought my first two rolls of washi tape. Forgive me for not being "in"! Not sure why it takes me so long to catch on. I have been eyeing these cute patterns and I wondered "what am I going to do with washi tape?" First I need to say that this tape originated from Japan. That is more than enough to sell me on it. Anything Japanese I love! I looked on Pinterest and found cute ideas for this tape. Why did it take me so long? I must live in some sort of bubble! You can buy this tape at Michael's Arts & Crafts, Hobby Lobby, Target, and I even spotted it at the Dollar Tree. You better believe I am putting my two new rolls into good use. More blog material for me!! What are favorite ideas? Where have you purchased washi tape? 

No comments:

Post a Comment