Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Fall bucket list

I love the Fall season!! Recently I came across a fun bucket list for the Fall. I have to be honest and tell everyone that I have already "demolished" a Pumpkin Spice Latte. That was on the top of my list and it might have to be on my list for next year. I want to share my fun list....

*Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte (from Starbucks- I made a huge mistake ordering it from elsewhere and it was horrible!)
*Go to a pumpkin patch
*Carve a pumpkin 
*Curl up next to a cozy fire
*Take pictures in the leaves 
*Go apple picking
*Bake a pie (homemade!)
*Jump in puddles (if there is rain, fingers crossed)
*Watch a funny spooky movie (my favorite Hocus Pocus)
*Drink spiced cider
*Go on a hay ride 
*Explore the giant corn maze 

Last but not least take a family portrait with the beautiful fall scenery! 

I hope I can tackle this bucket list! Here is the one I found online:
What is your fall bucket list? Do you have a fall tradition? Since Kaden has been born we have taken pictures of him with pumpkins and we always go to the pumpkin patch. He is now two & a half so I think he really knows what is going on. He already picked out his pumpkins and enjoys them as decor. He spotted the pumpkin patch today and was beyond excited. A weekday visit will be in the works. We don't like crowds. Can't wait to see some bucket list! 

2 comments:

  1. 1)Visit Oak Glen and visit "Chancho" a.k.a. any baby goat from the petting zoo. There is almost always a little one and thats what we call him/her :) I'm not sure which of the boys started calling the baby goats chancho, but the little ones really caught on and have even asked if we could have a Chancho at our house.
    2) buy Mulling Spices from traders and simmer on the stove. Smells so good!
    3) devour a box of Orange Wafers from See's Candy. They are only out in October and MmmMMM good.
    4)another chocolate, this time the Pumpkin Truffle from Godiva. It's not that it is SO good, but its foil wrapped like a little pumpkin complete with curly vine and leaf. Too cute.
    4)Take pictures of Daddy carving up the lovely pumpkins with the kids. Its so fun for them but I would rather not see a good pumpkin and future Thanksgiving decor ruined.
    5) Live Oak pumpkin patch. Got to get my Lumina pumpkins. I just think they are so beautiful, all shiny and bluish green :) This trip requires a Pumpkin Spiced Latte, for sure :) and LOTS of hand sanitizer because guess what! Chancho lives at Live Oak and we have to feed and pet him and all his friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! A visit to Oak Glen sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete