Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I am not a mommy of a little girl

Please bear with me as I am on another emotional roller coaster. I am not quite sure when I signed up for this but I want to get off at the next stop. 

Yes I know that many people don't like my Instagram pics simply because I have a son not a daughter. These people are also ones that have daughters so I guess they could never like my pics. Why am I worried whether someone likes my pics or not? Grrr I must be entering a sharp turn on this roller coaster. 

Since I am proud mommy of a little boy I do not get invited to "special events" these events are usually put together by mommies of girls so therefore I am excluded. Ugh! Well I cannot change anything and currently I am not planning on having another child (partly because I am afraid of having another boy). Yes I do want to have a little girl but our only option may be to adopt. Anyone have some great adoption agencies? We are in a transition with life so adoption will be set on the back burner and we can discuss later on. Best wishes on our future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment