Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Falling in love with Fall

I
The cooler weather and the leaves begin to change marks as a turning point in the season. Day time high currently is in the high 80s and the night time low is in the low 60s. We really don't experience huge changes in weather but I love an opportunity to bring out my sweaters and  scarves. I am ready to bring out my fall decor but I get caught up with other things like- trying to potty train my son, loading the dishwasher, planning out meals, and not to mention the fun grocery store trips! Wow, I am tired just thinking about my daily and weekly chores. No wonder I cannot sleep (another blog post). 

The following pictures are snapshots from a friend's home. She has a little one at home and she has her A game on! I give her huge props for doing a fantastic job. I kindly asked if I could take pictures and I went right ahead so I could have blog material and inspirations. Since these are not from Pinterest then they won't be a failure. Straight from a friend's home and now off to mine. I am so excited to bring out my decor. I vowed last year that I did not need to buy more stuff so I need people to hold me to it. Ready set FALL decorations!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment