Sunday, October 28, 2012

Off to the Theatre!

I simply enjoy going to the theatre, even though I have not been as often I would like in the past two years. My sister was a part of Riverside Youth Theatre. I am also proud to say I personally know the owner and founder. Debbie is a fantastic and talented director for all of her productions. They have performed Cats, Joseph and Technicolor Dream Coat, Annie, Grease, Mulan 2, Shrek live, High School Musical, just to name a few. There is some phenomenal talent! You must see them in action. Take your children or enjoy a night out listening and seeing some of the best talent Riverside has to offer. They are award winning individuals! If you want your child(ren) to get plugged into a group like this check out their upcoming schedule for 2013 and go for a try out. Go to their website for more information www.riversideyouththeatre.org

No comments:

Post a Comment