Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankfulness

It is November 1st! Time sure does fly and I am starting my 30 days of thankfulness. Preparing my heart and mind for all of the blessings that I have daily.

I am first and foremost thankful for my Lord and Savior. I accepted Christ at a young age. As I have grown up (especially in the last few years), I have felt overjoyed to be loved by an amazing Heavenly Father. He knows my struggles, my weaknesses, he looks past them and loves me for who I am. I am created in His image to have a relationship with Him. It is so beautiful to know Christ and always sense His presence with me daily. When I am having a great day or a terrible day He is there to lead me, correct me, teach me, and most of all love me.

Do you have that relationship with Christ? He is there! Like a loving parent He has his arms wide open waiting for you to run into his arms. Many times people feel that they can not be loved this way but there is nothing that can separate us from Christ! He is a free gift and it never expires.

Join me as I continue through 29 more days of thankfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment