Sunday, October 14, 2012

Roll it up!

I enjoy cooking (occasionally)! I saw a picture of a delicious pan of lasagna on pinterest. It caught my eye because it was not your average lasagna. It was rolled (individually), shocking! I am proud to say that I have some of my Grandma's craftiness! When she saw something she liked, she was determined to figure out how to make it. Whether it was food, desserts, little party favors, you name it she could master it. Well today I pulled an Abuelita (the word grandma in Spanish)! Since seeing the picture of the rolled lasagna, and I had coupons for ricotta and mozzarella cheese, I took the plunge.
Add sauce as your base, lay lasagna noodle and add your filling and simple roll up
Add more sauce to the top and sprinkle your favorite cheese and bake covered for 35 minutes at 325 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment