Monday, October 15, 2012

Great apps

I usually find out about great apps from friends. I enjoy free apps because if I don't care for it then no money is lost. This past week a friend posted a photo strip on Instagram. She stated that it was a free app when you entered in the code (thanks Starbucks)! K and I dashed to Starbucks (I was good and did not purchase a drink- my new diet). I have never entered a code to receive a free app, and the steps were so easy that I am sure a 5 year old can do. Instantly I had "Photobooth!" It's super fun to take pictures. Matt and I have old photo booth pictures when we were dating and I think my parents still have photo booth pictures of my sisters and I growing up.

I like free apps so if you happen to have a one let me know. You can never have too many apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment