Sunday, October 7, 2012

Parents night in

Matt and I are blessed to have my parents watch Kaden for two full days & nights. You might wonder if we went away? We didn't! In my mind I am calling it our night in. We went out to dinner and were able to stay up late watching movies and know that we can sleep in! Horray for us.

We did sleep in which has not happened in 18 months! Sleeping till 8 am is a luxury and very rare. We are off celebrating Matt's 36th birthday. God has truly blessed me with an amazing hubby, best friend, and daddy to my son. We had breakfast at home, went to the movies (rare & luxury) saw Taken 2 (pretty good for a sequel), had Japanese food for lunch, then off to a couples massage. It was wonderful to spend quality time with my honey and we did not have to go anywhere. Can't wait for another "parents night in."

No comments:

Post a Comment