Sunday, October 14, 2012

A few tears

Today marked a very special day for Kaden. He joined me in learning God's word. We value the importance of teaching God's word from the very beginning. In the womb Matt and I would read to K and our favorite things to read are passages from the bible.

K did cry a little because he was unsure of his surroundings. He came home and I asked him "Kaden what did you learn at BSF, in your bible study class... with an eager & loud voice he said "GOD!" My heart melts every time I hear this. He enjoys touching the bible and says "BIBLE!" He know that we learn about God from the Bible and it is important to learn.

Tuesday September 11, 2012 marks a special day in my heart. A beginning of teaching my son about our Loving Father, a relationship with Christ. This year BSF is in the book of Genesis. Very applicable to us as we an entering a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment