Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Stay on track with this treat!

When I tell you that this treat is gluten free & paleo many will turn and run away. Fear no more! These are dairy free, flour less, no added sugar, no GMO, egg free.... No JUNK!
Some of the ingredients

My brand new purchase: chocolate chips that are dairy, nut & soy free

Ready to bake 

Pop these into the oven

The final product! They are delicious



Not your average cookie

Ingredients: 
3 organic ripe bananas (my bananas were extremely ripe)
1/3 cup apple sauce (I used no added sugar & organic)
2 cups oats
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cups raisins (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon 

Mix all ingredients together. I added the "Enjoy Life" chocolate chips.
Scoop out small balls of mixture onto cookie sheet (nonstick preferred)
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes 
Makes 24
Let cool and enjoy! I store them in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. 


4 comments:

  1. Andie -

    Where do you find the chocolate chips??? I can only find them in bulk.

    -Elise
    http://polkadottedbluejay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elise I found these at my local Super Target. They also sell them at Sprouts or any health food store.

      Delete
  2. I see these choc chips all the time on Vitacost.com. Now, I need to order them and make these. They look delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer I was able to purchase them for a small bag $4.99. They are very delish and you can even freeze them.

      Delete