Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fall vacation is booked and I am ready to go!

I love to travel or shall I say I REALLY enjoy traveling! I have been looking for a deal to Cancun, Mexico and last week I found it! Los Angeles International to Cancun airfare for a steal of $360 each including all taxes. Score!!! I highly recommend Costco travel and I am NEVER disappointed with my travel packages. An all inclusive hotel on the strip was a total of $1,200 for two people! We return to the Omni every time because we love it there and we can never get enough of the charm. I close my eyes and I picture myself tanning, toes in the pristine white sand, and jumping into the crystal blue water. Did I mention that we are going without our kiddo?! Beyond excited!!!!
Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas - A Luxury Cancun Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment