Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A White Christmas

The Christmas spirit is in full swing in the Staudt Home. I am very blessed to have a hubby that has a passion for decorating for the holidays. We have two themes in our home! Since our formal living room and formal dining are separate from the kitchen, bedrooms, family room, etc... we were able to pull off the two themes.

I love the white theme with accents of Tiffany blue(my favorite) and splashes of silver and brown. I loved decorating this tree!
Our fireplace cannot be complete without our Pottery Barn stockings! Kaden's stocking is so big that this year I won't be filling it up. Matt loves to find treats in the stocking so I have purchased red licorice, gummy bears, socks, and a shirt. I know he won't be reading this so I am free to write this!
In the formal dining I choose to use my silver chargers along with white napkins trimmed with silver, the little Christmas trees are silver and actually are place cards holders. To add color I added red berry napkin rings and red candles.

Tomorrow I will post pictures of our Nativity scene along with tree #2! 





No comments:

Post a Comment