Monday, December 26, 2011

Time to start thinking about resolutions

For the past few years I have made resolutions for the new year. Some I kept but 80% of them did not last beyond two months. For 2012 I am thinking of taking steps towards life changes. We all want to eat healthier, don't get me wrong we do not eat fast food everyday. I saw an advertisement for a local farm that will deliver a crate of veggies and fruit to your door weekly or bi weekly! The cost is very reasonable and I am sure we will enjoy everything. There are no pesticides and no need to go to the grocery store. Having fresh veggies & fruit without any hassles makes me so happy.

I need to find a group of mommies with babies that meet up for walks or runs. Having a group would help to stay motivated. Any ideas on good motivators? I could always post a blog about my progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment