Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All I wanted for Christmas was my two front teeth!

I am so happy to report that Kaden has his first teeth!! He has been teething so much these past two weeks. We can finally see one bottom tooth and we can spot another pearly white tooth next to it. Hooray for teeth, finally! He is getting big too fast!! I guess we need to start planning his first birthday party.

I get excited to find out how much he has grown in a month, so at his 9 month well baby check up (on 12/15/11) these are the stats:
Weight: 18 pounds 10 ounces {20%}
Height: 29 inches {60%}
Woohoo!! He practically doubles in percentile every month. There is no need to take him back to his pediatrician until he is 12 months old. So, his growth and progress will be a surprise for me when he is a year old. I can't believe he will be one soon.

Kaden keeps us very active. He loves to climb over everything, pull himself up, crawl everywhere! I call him my little algae eater, he scours the floor to find little things to consume. I'm sure he will be walking very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment