Thursday, December 5, 2013

That little ELF!

I am new to Elf on the shelf. Last year after Christmas I scored a box set of Elf at Target. Originally this can cost $29.99 and I think I paid $15?! So I have the elf, now what? I searched on Pinterest for tons of fun ideas and finally today I came across a 25 day Elf on the shelf calendar. All of the hard work is done for me. All I need to do is purchase a few items and I am set. Since my little guy is two and a half I really think he will enjoy it. I can picture it now- Kaden waking up and finding that little elf! Woohoo I'm excited already!!!

Elfie arrived! He brought a little note & snow donuts!


Elfie gets into mischief! 
So many cute ideas for this little Elf. My son already knows that Elfie is watching but also the true meaning of Christmas is Jesus birth. Elfie can teach us that we should not be naughty but each boy and girl needs to have good behavior all year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment