Thursday, December 5, 2013

Beautiful Advent Calendars

I searched and searched for our advent calendar online. I found my perfect winter wonderland advent calendar but I was hoping for a cheaper price, then I waited too long and they were sold out. So I was back to drawing board and was still able to find a personalized one.
Found this beauty at Pottery Barn Kids online (Purchased it hours before it sold out)


My hubby's creative grandma made this stunning piece of work
So now I have two advent calendars. One is filled and the other is not. I could not imagine finding 25 little trinkets to fill it with. Maybe next year I will be creative with what I can fill it with. For those of you that wonder when is the best time to purchase an advent calendar I would say the best time is October or early November. If you snooze then you lose! Nobody wants to be on the losing side. I have found cute advent ideas on Pinterest using paper bags and little boxes. What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment