Friday, November 15, 2013

These heels are meant for celebrating

Yes I am crazy! I spotted a beautiful pair of heels a few months ago at Nordstrom. I was ready to get them but at the time my ankle was in a poor condition. I could not think of walking, let alone purchasing them at the time. The sale began last week and I took the plunge on these beauties! So I have the shoes, dress, new purse and accessories. The only thing left is figuring out where we will ring in the New Year! 

We have not celebrated in a big way because it seems like every holiday my hubby has to work. BUT this year he is off!!! We will be kiddo free and I am determined to find a fun place to dress up and be with my honey. If you know of any great places that are in California- Southern California to be exact, please let me know!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment