Saturday, November 23, 2013

It's starting to look like Christmas

Don't you just love the cold crisp air? Rain boots, umbrellas, jackets and scarves?! I am loving the cool weather in Southern California. Reminds me of the weather in Europe (we traveled there in late October through November in 2009). 

I am ready for Christmas, well mentally I am! I have a fun 24 days of Elf on the shelf planned out and I think I am more excited than Kaden will be. I have pre purchased our 8 foot noble fir tree which I am thrilled to decorate. Along with a fresh tree we also have two "fake" trees. One will go in Kaden's room which I will let him decorate it on his own (hope all goes well). 

Drum roll please... Here is my latest addition to our annual Christmas decor...
Isn't it super cute? I am debating on whether or not to place "goodies" in each pouch. I love that it is large and it will be personalized. The quality I am sure is perfect which will last for years to come. Silver bells are ringing... Have a holly jolly Christmas! Are you making any additions to your Christmas decor? Is anyone ready? 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of all your decorations put up! And looking forward to seeing how Kaden decorates his tree!

    ReplyDelete