Friday, November 8, 2013

Ready for the Holidays?!

Thanksgiving is around the corner which only means one thing- Christmas will be here very fast. My hubby is ready to pull out all of the holiday decor and I am still enjoying my pumpkins! Now that my son is two and a half I am ready to start two new traditions in our home. I will share one and the other will be saved for the next blog. In order to start one tradition I need an Advent Calendar. I have to say that I am very particular about this calendar and I want it to be of good quality so that it will last me for years. The one that my parents have I remember it since I was ten I think. Every year my mom brings it out and on occasion I add a piece or two to the tree. It is really cute and I have not seen one like it recently. So the search is on and if you come across a super cute Advent Calendar please let me know. Oh and I am trying to stay under $100 on one (there has to be a budget for this). I don't have time to make it because with all honesty there is less than a month left till December 1st. Are you starting any new traditions? 

1 comment:

  1. We don't have an advent calendar yet but I think I need to add it to our house this year! Or maybe I will wait to get it after Christmas to get it on clearance (if I'm patient enough to wait that long...)

    ReplyDelete