Monday, November 11, 2013

11 Days of birthday giving!

My birthday is in exactly one month and a wonderful idea came to mind. Starting on December 1st I am taking on a new joyful idea called "11 days of birthday giving!" I enjoy getting gifts but what I love the most is giving to others. I have begun jotting down ideas of what I want to do each day prior to my birthday.

* Baking and giving cookies to my local fire station
* Food donations to a local homeless shelter
* Send little notes of encouragement to family/friends
* Take a friend a cup of hot cocoa (Starbucks red festive cups)
* Give candy canes to neighbors with story of the candy cane
* The joy of Disneyland during Christmas season

So far I only have six ideas which only means that I need more!!! If you have some great ideas please send them over to me. I am looking into making this a yearly tradition and each year I can come up with new things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment