Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall craft complete!

I hand painted each letter!
The letters F & A
The letter L
The final product! So happy with it 


I love making crafts! This is a Pinterest project that turned out lovely. I purchased everything from JoAnn's craft store for under $20 (coupons come in handy). Working on crafts while my son naps is perfect. A home that is quiet and well stocked with everything crafty equals a well done project. I am still working on the decor inside the home and will add another post (I need blog material). Hanging this up was a pain. My ankle gave out while I was going up and down the ladder. Tears were shed so I am proud to say that "blood, sweat, and tears" were incorporated into this fun fall craft. Haha!!!! This will be a part of my yearly Fall decorations. What are some of your fun fall decor? Have you made anything new?

No comments:

Post a Comment