Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2 of Thankfulness

I very thankful for my wonderful husband. He means so much to me and here is my feeble attempt to get as much as I can in this blog.

He is my best friend, the one person that I run to with my craziness, he always listens, always loves me more and never gets tired of me.

Did I mention that I love the fact that I can stay home and be with our handsome little boy. Being home has been a huge blessing and over joyed that my hubby has an amazing career that allows me this luxury. I know some ladies that have to work and/or are the sole provider of their family.

I am thankful for you everyday Matt and more in love with you than the first day we met. Thank you for loving me just for who I am (even when I am having bad days), and most of all thank you for reflecting all of your love onto Kaden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment