Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy 5 years

I realized that I did not write about our fun little getaway for our anniversary. Back in May I booked a one night getaway for our anniversary. We have Disneyland annual passes and we enjoy Orange County so two days and one night would be fun and manageable for K. Bright and early we dropped him off at my parents on Thursday. Said our goodbyes and we we were off to the nearest Happiest Place on Earth. We had a blast!! We ate one of my favorites... A giant corn dog, potato chips, and washed it down with an iced cold Coca Cola!

Later that evening we went to Fashion Night Out at South Coast Plaza. It is a nationwide event and what better way to take part than going to one of my favorite malls! I got some lash extensions and checked out iPad cases. I bought nothing, bummed but know that I must lose some weight first. We made our own pizzas and they were so delicious!! Brought back memories of when we were in Naples, Italy!
5 years ago we got married on a Friday and this year our anniversary landed on a Friday. We came home early so we could have dinner at a beautiful winery in Temecula (close to our home). We enjoyed the relaxing and peaceful evening while savoring an amazing prime rib dinner! Very blessed and loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment