Saturday, September 15, 2012

Branching Out

I am excited to report that I now have a personal stylist!! I am in need of some assistance in my closet. I was able to get some much needed aid yesterday while shopping at my favorite store. I enjoy shopping at Nordstrom and the stylist is someone younger than me and more fashion forward. She picked out some outfits that I would never pair certain items with but could not bring myself into buying them. Next blog I will post pics of me in a few new outfits. I am still stuck on my go to color which is black. I think 75% of my wardrobe is black or has black incorporated. After having a child I simply have not had a passion for fashion like I use to. I love finding bargains and yet still look stylish. I will admit two things that I have yet to get help with:
1. Finding a cute pair of flats that can compliment multiple outfits. (it's a tough one).
2. Finding an adorable infinity scarf that won't break the bank. Must be under $30.

The photo depicts only a few items in the huge dressing room!

No comments:

Post a Comment