Friday, March 15, 2013

Trim Tone

We have stepped up our workouts! Trim out fatty food, trim out carbs, tone those legs, and tone those arms. Working out at home and the gym has proven to be our focus recently. We also are allowing ourselves only one (maybe two) carbs max. It is not easy and trust me I wish I could indulge on a giant scoop of rocky road ice cream but mind over matter. I can do this! It takes true effort to change a lifestyle for the best. Long gone are the days of having soda (especially my favorite Pibb xtra), kit kats (chocolate), and my hormonal craving of French fries,. Adios junk and I have to keep telling myself this over and over. This is not the way I want to look therefore I must change fast. Summer will be here and I would love to rock a new bathing suit on a vacation. The diet is a modified paleo diet and I am not looking at it as a diet but rather a lifestyle. We can eat healthy everyday, who doesn't want to live at optimum level?! Below are a few pics of meals that we have eaten. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment