Monday, December 10, 2012

Packing Lite

I am so excited for my trip to San Francisco tomorrow! My sister graduated from college on Saturday so we are celebrating with a trip!! My birthday is tomorrow and what better way to ring in my 31st in a special way.

There are times I dread packing (mainly for trips that require warm clothing). I would much rather pack bathing suits and shorts than scarves, coats and boots. Nonetheless I have left my packing to the night before which leaves room for many items left behind. Thank goodness Southwest has free checked baggage! What are some must haves? On the top of my list is my coats, umbrella, and comfortable shoes (would rather take some cute heels). I never pack light so I will do a process of elimination, exactly what it entails I am not sure but I have to be done by tonight. My goal is done and ready by 9pm.

Any tips or must see while in San Fran?

No comments:

Post a Comment