Friday, April 20, 2012

Story Time at the Library

It has been a few months since we ventured over to the local library. It is a beautiful place with grassy areas outside and awesome children's activities. I put everything on my to do list for the morning aside and decided once and for all "we have to go to story time." Since K is a very active little boy I let him run around and get the wiggles out before story time. Well obviously I did not allow enough time for that. A good 20 minutes of running around was not sufficient. He enjoyed seeing the other children. Once Miss Lisa said that she was going to read Good Night Moon, K was beyond excited. It is one of his all time favorites! He could not contain myself and he stood up and wanted to be next to Miss Lisa while she read the story. Then he proceeded to take some papers off the table and ever so graciously throw them on the floor. All while Miss Lisa continued to read. I was mortified! With that said I will be taking him next week so that he can interact with others and hopefully we will sit. Baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment