Thursday, April 26, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We have lived in our home well over a year and I feel that there are a few items I still need. I will save it for another blog. In the last few months we have added some decorative touches to the indoor and outdoor areas. My favorite purchase was a beautiful chaise for the master bedroom. I have been eyeing various pins on pinterest. If you don't know pinterest well, I will save that for another blog. Hubby and I had a wonderful date night one Saturday and we happened to be in the home section at Macy's. We were impressed with their selection and quality. Three items later and we were set. An accent chair for the formal living room, chaise and matching bench for the master. Each piece is beautiful and very thankful that my hubby let me get them. I am still looking for the perfect pillow to go on my accent chair. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment