Friday, March 23, 2012

Travels in Paradise

I know that I am posting two blogs in one day but I am very behind in my blog posts. I should see how many I can post in one day. Just kidding! I never blogged about our trip to Paradise... Cancun! Here are a few photos to catch a glimpse of the fun.

We were all exhausted!

Loving the white sand & beautiful blue water in January

Self portrait of the three of us

82 degree weather called for endless tanning
Our 8 day trip was not long enough, we will return sometime this year. The hotel remembered us from our last visit which was September 2008. So much has changed for us in the last 4 years. Matt and I were thankful for the beautiful white sand. When hurricane Wilma hit in summer 2007 most of the sand was gone. Mexico's tourism & officials spent millions of dollars to add sand to the beaches. Kaden loved the trip, we think he enjoyed the food the most. The next time we visit we will have a very mobile little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment