Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Madness

I really should not call it madness but at this point in time I am at a loss for words. Kaden has been screaming 3-4 times a night for 9 days straight. He goes to bed at 7:30pm perfect, no issues. Doesn't fuss or stir. Then 11 or midnight rolls around and he is screaming! Matt and I do a tag team approach to this situation. I know I should be handling all of it because he works early & comes home late (working 12 hour shifts takes a toll). I finally called the pediatrician's office & spoke to the nurse. She assured me that he was teething but this time it is his molars (we think). Kaden doesn't just cut one tooth at a time, it is more like 2 or 3 in one shot. We shall see in a few weeks if something makes an appearance. We are running on little sleep, energy, patience... Prayers will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment