Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankfulness

For the month of November I have been writing daily on Facebook, what I am thankful for. Today marks Day 15 and I kept thinking all day what I would write. There are tons of things that I thankful for but I did not want to sound too materialistic or that I simply did not put too much  thought into it. As I was rocking Kaden to sleep for his afternoon nap (I usually don't do this because I don't want it to be a habit), I knew exactly what I would write today.

Day 15 of thankfulness~ I am thankful for the joy and privilege of being a mom. I love Kaden beyond words and being with him is pure bliss. As I rocked him this afternoon I knew this is a pure gift! Not every person has the privilege of being a parent. I should consider it as a true gift from God. 

I will try my best to continue writing a blog because it gives my brain a chance to keep up with some sort of creativity besides scrapbooking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment